Description of Sport Clips Haircuts Check In
Check In Online anywhere, anytime for your next Sport Clips MVP Haircut Experience. Choose your store and stylist with Sport Clips Online Check In. It’s easy, convenient and saves you time. It’s Good to be a Guy!
– Online Check In – view current wait times for your nearest Sport Clips store.
– Request favorite stylist – look to see which stylists are working and choose a specific one.
– Save your favorite store and stylist to save you even more time when you check in.
– Receive haircut notification reminders, just set your preferred visit frequency and we will remind you when it's time for your next MVP Haircut.
– Guest Check In – Check in yourself and guests.
– Guest Only Check In – Check in for someone other than yourself (ex: child).
What is Online Check In?
Sport Clips' Online Check In lets you "Get in line, online" for your next haircut. After you check in, you'll receive an approximate time for your haircut so you can wait where you want before you head to the store.
Why should I use online check in?
We always take walk-ins, so you don’t have to check in if it’s not for you. We want to make your next haircut as convenient as possible, and using the online check in system allows you to get your name on the line up so by the time you arrive at the store, you’ll be “at bat” or “on deck” for your haircut
How does online check in work?
Download the app. Go directly to the main check in page, allow Sport Clips to find your location (or enter your zip code), and select your preferred store from the map, then click the “check in” button. The first time you check in online, you will be asked to create an account.
How do I know what time to arrive at the store?
After you complete the check in process, you’ll be given an approximate time to arrive at the store. So, depending on where you are and how far you are from the store, make your travel plans accordingly.
What do I do when I get to the store?
Once you arrive, check the wallboard mounted near the front counter and look for your name (first name, last initial) and let us know you have arrived by quickly checking in at the check in kiosk – or let the team members know that you have arrived. Then, have a seat and you’ll be up soon. If you don’t see your name, be sure to ask for a Stylist to verify your online check in and make sure you’re officially in line.